Monday 7 April 2014

Home on the Range: My Australian Diary part 3

Anyone who knows me will know I'm all about delicious food. Especially desserts, but not exclusively. So with rain forecast for the second week of my trip back home (just in time for my Irish boyfriend's arrival), we made the most of the sunshine and headed for a Greek barbecue at a family friend's. Lamb lovers beware, this is possibly the tastiest lamb you will ever eat!




Here's a look at what my sister Tyler and I were wearing: 

Top: Topshop
Skort: Topshop
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Shoes: Windsor Smith

Dress: Topshop 
Necklace: Colette
Shoes: Penneys/Primark


After a solid week of rain (cheers Brisbane), the sun was back just in time for the beautiful wedding of our friends, David and Christine. It was such an amazing day, starting at St Stephen's Cathedral for the ceremony and onto the Emporium Hotel for the reception: 






Here's what my family and I wore for the big event:





I'm wearing a Finders Keepers playsuit (available from Princess Polly) with shoes from Asos and ring and clutch from Colette. My beautiful Mum is wearing a black Bardot jumpsuit and belt, shoes from Wittner and earrings from Adorne. Tyler is wearing a Missguided jumpsuit, Bardot belt, Colette earrings and shoes from Wittner

I have one final instalment left in my great Aussie adventure! Stay tuned for tales of snorkelling with sharks, more shopping (as always!) and some more tasty treats :) I'm a bit delayed publishing these, the old post-travel blues have been getting to me!

-Sinead xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment