Sunday 15 June 2014

What I Wore: Outfit of the Day

The sun wasn't quite shining today, but there was no rain and the weather was certainly warm by Galway standards! Fergal and I decided to venture into town for a spot of lunch and some shopping... for him, not me amazingly! Here's what I was wearing:


                          




                         




Shop my look: 

    
                             River Island €22

              
                   Topshop (Joni jeans) €55


                              Topshop approx €65


  
                      Lifestyle Sports €65
  H&M (a birthday present from Emily and our friend, Niamh!)

                       Penneys/Primark €5

                      Similar sunglasses Penneys/Primark approx €2



-Sinead xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment