Sunday 27 July 2014

Outfit of the Day: Shoot with Wonderfulife Productions

I was fortunate enough to take part in a mini shoot with the lovely Julia from Wonderfulife Productions last week. Wonderfulife Productions are based in Galway -same as myself- and take really beautiful photographs and videos for all occasions. 



As I'm fairly new to the whole blogging adventure, I was pretty nervous about taking part in a shoot. My experience in front of the camera consists of cheesy, posed 'Irish dancer' shots, funny faced pictures with my friends and making my boyfriend snap the odd 'outfit picture' on my phone! But Julia was so kind and gave wonderful direction which made me feel at ease instantly!


Check out the finished product!

















Outfit Details: 

Trousers: Topshop, Top: Topshop, Heels: Asos, Necklace: Similar found on Etsy, Bag: Similar found on Etsy



- Sinead xx





No comments:

Post a Comment